Monday, March 19, 2012

Springtime Pics


I realized that much has happened since my last real post. So instead of lots of words, I figured I'd just post lots of pictures with some words. Here's an idea of what springtime has brought us.
Here soon I'll up date with baby/pregnancy news... for all those who care.


This weekend we did our annual easter egg dying.


mommy squeezes
Amelia made a spring chick!
last week, we made a trip downtown for lunchtime with Dad!
Last weekend, we had an easter egg hunt with Ellie and Lincoln over at Nana's and Papa's. Amelia had problems carrying her very full bucket near the end.
Finding her eggs
Ready for the Hunt!
Both Mommy and Amelia are quite in love with our pink tree out front. At her request, we had to take a few pictures in front of it.
On a few of the 80+ degree days I half contemplated getting the kiddie pool out... Seemed ridiculous in March, so we had popsicles instead!
hitting golf balls with Dad



1 comment: