Saturday, December 8, 2012

Why you aren't getting a Christmas card...

So, we tried to get some good pictures with the kids for a Christmas card... I know, I've been a mom long enough I should know that when you set out to get good pictures, it usually means it won't happen. BUT, I had high hopes.

We got the kids dressed and all set to go. 

and for the first couple tries we were trying to figure out the best way to sit the kids when one doesn't really by himself yet

Apparently it was too much to expect the 3 year old to hold up (securely) the 4 month old

So once again we changed positions... But we were struggling. I mean, how do you take a picture with a baby who keeps trying to put everything, anything, or just something in his mouth?

or a three year old who does this when you ask her to smile?

with patience running out we searched for new ways to encourage enthusiasm ... and by encourage I mean bribe with M&Ms...

and we even managed to get a couple "decent" ones

so we pressed on hoping for GREAT! I mean they are cute... it should be possible, right?

But Amelia got fed up.... Jack got hungry.

So Mom gave up...

And no Christmas cards.




So From the Humphrey family




 MERRY CHRISTMAS!









1 comment: