Friday, August 23, 2013

Goodbye

Well, on August 10th we said 'goodbye' to our first house. 
It had been a good home for the past 3 1/2 years. 
We are currently living in the basement apartment at my parents house. Although we've crammed into an even smaller space, it is a nice arrangement for some temp housing. We are actually building our next house due to be done mid november ... Lord willing.



I couldn't help but think, as I cleaned out each room, what all the Lord has done for us in that house. The echoes of many dinner parties with dear friends, or late night discussions, our kids' first steps and first birthdays...truly the Lord has been faithful.

I have kept rocks from significant places in my life as a reminder of that faithfulness. So, Amelia helped me choose our rock to remind us of Corsican Circle and how our gracious Father had blessed us there.

No comments:

Post a Comment