Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Almost there...

Only 10 more pounds to go...

Wow what a long, annoying journey... I will spare you the sad details but the short story is that I gained too much weight with Amelia and have had plenty of frustration trying to lose it all (diets, working my body too much, etc). It's frustrating when you have so much to lose. It's frustrating not knowing how to start. Frustrating to find motivation when results aren't happening. Frustrating it takes so long... I know, I know... it took 9 months to get like that, it is only fair to give myself at least that long to lose it all. I started with 40 pounds that I needed to lose, yes much more than I should, which is a very scary thought... (and I secretly blame Amelia) After the first 10 came off in the first 2 weeks after she was born, there was 30 left... I've lost 20lbs! I still am in disbelief that there was that much to begin with and I have always heard that the last 10 are the hardest... but I know longer need to think... just 10 more and then I'll only have X amount left.

Sigh... what a long annoying journey. But I can wear most of my old clothes, I feel much better about myself and my small accomplishment, and maybe next time... I'll better understand this process (and hopefully not have that much to lose).

I had to share. I'm getting excited...my new goal is by Amelia's birthday. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment