Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!




We had a great weekend. James was off work on Good Friday and we had fun getting things done around the house and spending the day together.
Saturday evening we spent with the Humphrey side and watched final four games. Very excited to see a Butler win!
Sunday, after worshiping our Risen LORD, we spend much of the day with my family, including my aunt and cousins. We had an obscene amount of food, watched old videos, played in the wonderful sunshine... and oh, struggled with children to take much needed naps.





What a great weekend, spending time with family but much more, reflecting on our awesome God...

Oh praise the One who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead.

Eph. 2:1-10... For I was dead ...BUT GOD! rich in mercy because of his great love, made us ALIVE IN CHRIST...

I love that 'but'.

No comments:

Post a Comment