Monday, May 31, 2010

Our Weekend ... in pictures.

What a crazy weekend ... running from one thing to the next. Thankfully, we had some relaxing time in there. I figured a picture description would be more enjoyable than just my typing ... so here you go... we will start with Thursday:

Bug and I had a good day playing around.

Than, later that night, we went out to dinner to celebrate.

Friday, I babysat my niece and nephew all day. It was pure craziness.

Then we went to Michael's Graduation. Here he is giving his speech.

After swifting through the crowd, we were able to get a picture.

Saturday was the open house.

Where Amelia got to meet her cousin, Olivia

Sunday came and after a long morning teaching at church, we went back to the pool for the second time this weekend.

Bug loving to splash.

We had a good but full weekend. So thankful we have Monday to hang around and relax before the next week of craziness arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment