Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our Weekend

We had a nice relaxing weekend to hang out and spend time together (while watching football).
Amelia has this new thing... she loves reading. And, although I love that she loves it and I love to read to her, she likes to read the same 5 books over and over... and over. The problem becomes when mommy or daddy has something they need to get done and can no longer read the bug throws a fit. She also has stopped playing with her toys or doing anything on her own. She just brings me books to read. I have thought about taking all books out of the living room ...

Saturday we spent a lot of time reading. It was nice to have daddy to read as well.



Amelia got these 2 necklaces from her great-grandparents last week and I am pretty sure has only had them off for bed and bath. They are the first thing gets to in the morning and after naps. In pjs, clothes, or just diaper, she is sporting the beads. Thanks, Mams and Paps.


On Sunday we spend the day watching more football. It has become a tradition to watch Colts game with my parents and Sister and Brother-in-law. Amelia loves playing with her cousins. Meanwhile we enjoyed the start of the football season. (I will not get started on the Colts weak attempt at rush defense or the fact that the offensive line couldn't block anything ... grr)

James and I also started small group on Sunday night. Glad that is back as well. We are studying the book "When sinners say, I DO" Looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us and our marriage through it.

1 comment:

  1. She sure is one cute little 'bug'! She reminds us of her daddy with the books. When she gets them memorized she'll read them herself. Is Billy Goad Gruff in the mix?
    Love MM & DD

    ReplyDelete