Wednesday, December 8, 2010


Happy Wednesday!!!
This weekend, Amelia was able to enjoy playing in the snow for the first time. She was quite unsure at first but decided she was excited to be outside. Daddy made her a snowball and she immediately tasted it ..."mmm!"
I am still not sure what she thought about being ankle deep in it ... or how her world was now all white and cold. She repeatedly ran around saying, "cold, cold, cold." I love being able to watch her discover new things and how she employs all 5 of her senses now to learn about them.

And, still, points out trees... everywhere.



Our advent calendar activity today was to go get donuts! (One Momma was looking forward to) I am enjoying these activities and gives me something out of the normal to look forward to. But today was great! We stopped in at Dunkin's and got a few donut holes to munch on. We had fun playing around, giggling, and popping wonderful delicious fried dough. Amelia pounded 3!


Amelia seems to be growing up fast and today I felt it. Sitting at a table, almost conversing with her, I could almost see her growing ... 2, 3, 4, ... 10. I am thankful for our happy, healthy toddler and with eager anticipation, I look forward to the next weeks, months, years watching her.

1 comment:

  1. We love the updates!! It's like we too are there to share in Amelia's adventures. What a blessing! MM & DD

    ReplyDelete