Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Few Things ...

1. We changed a few things around the house recently. Finally got some color on our walls and some new curtains.
We also painted our frames red to carry the red theme throughout the main area.
2. Amelia is crazy... What a joy it is to watch her grow, develop, and pick up new things daily... literally, each day there is something new she's doing. Today? Requesting to be held, sticking her arms up and sweetly saying, "hold you, hold you."


3. Like mother like daughter. I have this annoying this where I can't keep my eyes open during a picture... UGH! I think I anticipate to flash way to early... anyway, looks like Amelia is having the same problem.
4. I wish I could get a good picture of Amelia's hair. She has the curse... another thing inherited from her mother, curly, CURLY hair. 5. When all else fails (and by all else I mean a sorry excuse for a football team the Colts are), you root for the next best thing... Looking forward to another playoff week. Go, Pack, Go!


No comments:

Post a Comment