Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day


I had a great mother's day; church, cookout with family, playing and cuddletime with Amelia, and watching basketball with my husband. It was a great day to relax, enjoy the weather, reflect on motherhood, and celebrate my sister, my mom, and grandma. So thankful for a rich heritage of faithful, godly women.

Motherhood continues to be a blessing in my life. It continues to remind me to fall on my knees, to give over myself, my wants, my life, and my child's life to the One who demands it. OH, so joyful He is in control. We have been incredibly blessed by this child and I pray I can be a good steward of this gift.

Kisses for mommy
AHH! my awesome mother's day gift from James and Amelia. SO EXCITED about these. Let the Cooking begin!
Lunch with my family. and apparently I got a picture with my dad and not my mom for mothers day.
playing ball
talking to Papa
Reading before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment