Monday, May 23, 2011

Wedding Weekend

On Saturday, Uncle Luke got married!!! We are so excited for Luke and Laura and had a great time this weekend catching up with old friends, seeing family, and celebrating Luke and Laura. As it turns out, I had a hard time getting pictures throughout the weekend when chasing after an over-tired, over-active toddler. (like I got only ONE of the newlyweds) Here's a few I got:

Tried to get a few before we left... we weren't too lucky.

Sweet bug before ceremony
We were at the church early enough that Amelia could walk around the whole church half a dozen times, play with nursery toys, and read a few books. With no nap and being up late the night before, she was great!

I am confident Granbo is using those M&Ms for some sort of bribery.
The lack of sleep did eventually catch up with Amelia. My parents took her home after the first reception so she could get some much needed sleep.
My bestest... Mrs. Addison!

It was a long weekend ... but great. Thankful for my new sister-in-law :) The weekend did, however, claim an innocent victim, and for the first time in her life, Amelia had a fever. We suspected something on Friday, she seemed just a little off. Saturday, again, just seemed tired, but we figured that should be expected, but when we picked her up from my parents house Saturday night ... she felt warm. Sunday morning, 102 degrees. UH-OH. SO she stayed home with Daddy while mommy went to church.
Besides a nasty cough, you wouldn't know she was sick ...

Hoping for a calmer Monday to finish this fever off.


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! And I'm thankful for you sis :) Excited to be 'actual' family now! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete